I will be sitting for my final semester exam starting on 19th May next week. How's the preparation? I would have to answer you frankly and guiltily that i haven't done anything much. I tried to find the time to study but it would either be i had other activities on, or i was too tired and sleepy by then. I seriously need to work this out.
My life is shortened again by one day! Yeah, i promised myself i won't stay up late doing work again because it brings detrimental effects to my health (without me knowing it). But you can tell from the dull skin, grumpy mood and low immune system which follow the sleepless night. Beauty sleep is crucial for pretty lady! >< Heehee. Well, this time, i couldn't sleep, not because of work.
Crazy! Last night i was thinking about lots of things. Looking at my pity revision progress and things which happened lately, i suddenly realized i have a lot of things i need to solve, hopefully without further hurting anyone. I wonder if i have done the wrong thing. Why did i let it start anyway? It really reflects my immaturity.
There are a lot of things which i would want to share when i have the chance.
1) Sports Day 2011
2) Mistakes
3) Dilemma
It feels so nice to be connected to friends again. Had a talk with a friend last night, shared the main problem which i am facing recently. I totally enjoyed the whole chatting. That's why we always need someone to cheer us on and give us a push or an affirmation when we feel troubled. An amazing friend could magically do the trick! :) I'm grateful for all the friends i have, those near me, those far far away from me.
I have decided that i want to let myself enjoy what i love. Being with friends and enjoy my hobbies. Exploring the world and meeting new friends. I just don't want to be tied to any additional responsibilities. I realized i can't take it. (Unless i could divide myself into many Agnes-es, then probably, i would have time for all)
Alright, my revision progress is really making me worried. So, i might disappear for a few weeks, or i'll be inactive. :) I gotta concentrate in my revision now.
My life is shortened again by one day! Yeah, i promised myself i won't stay up late doing work again because it brings detrimental effects to my health (without me knowing it). But you can tell from the dull skin, grumpy mood and low immune system which follow the sleepless night. Beauty sleep is crucial for pretty lady! >< Heehee. Well, this time, i couldn't sleep, not because of work.
Crazy! Last night i was thinking about lots of things. Looking at my pity revision progress and things which happened lately, i suddenly realized i have a lot of things i need to solve, hopefully without further hurting anyone. I wonder if i have done the wrong thing. Why did i let it start anyway? It really reflects my immaturity.
There are a lot of things which i would want to share when i have the chance.
1) Sports Day 2011
2) Mistakes
3) Dilemma
It feels so nice to be connected to friends again. Had a talk with a friend last night, shared the main problem which i am facing recently. I totally enjoyed the whole chatting. That's why we always need someone to cheer us on and give us a push or an affirmation when we feel troubled. An amazing friend could magically do the trick! :) I'm grateful for all the friends i have, those near me, those far far away from me.
I have decided that i want to let myself enjoy what i love. Being with friends and enjoy my hobbies. Exploring the world and meeting new friends. I just don't want to be tied to any additional responsibilities. I realized i can't take it. (Unless i could divide myself into many Agnes-es, then probably, i would have time for all)
Alright, my revision progress is really making me worried. So, i might disappear for a few weeks, or i'll be inactive. :) I gotta concentrate in my revision now.
I need some personal space.
I need a break.
I need a break.
No comments:
Post a Comment