Seriously.
It's drifted way too much.
I should get back on the track,
or i would miss another chance
to find myself back again.
It came knocking at your door
unexpectedly - should i open it
and embrace it even though it spells impossibility?
Why did it come anyway?
Things are often presented in a stark difference.
When these two totally different worlds meet,
it either creates sparks or it creates
nothing.
I once thought that i was quite good
and i had nothing to worry about.
But the truth revealed itself -
I'm worried about almost everything.
The rational mind tells me no
but my emotional heart tells me yes.
Twisted and hurt,
which one should i go for?
Writer's thought:
Well, i guess part of it is inspired by the Malay song, 'Isabella', which sings of a sad love story of two different worlds. It has a very strong melancholy element in it.
No comments:
Post a Comment