Sunday, October 3, 2010

:)

It's been quite some time, hasn't it? :)
And we've changed a lot, haven't we?
And things are changing day by day, aren't they?

Hey guys, finally got the mood to blog. (No, actually i don't have the time to blog, but despite this, i feel like i need to blog. It's a way to keep things going on, it's simply a way to... record down what i've gone through.) So...September has ended.

I went for a vacation (yes, i think i can call it a vacation.) during the September two weeks break. I visited KL, Singapore and Pulau Langkawi. GOSH I LOVE THE BEACHES!!! :D From all these travelings from places to places...seeing new things, experiencing new things, I have really learnt a lot of things. And, i'm determined I gotta find the answer someday. 18 is not too late.

Yes, 18 is not too late!

No comments:

Post a Comment