Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Exams are finally over!

Exams are finally over! I have many plans for this holiday! I hope i could do them all. :)

Well, May has been a very special month for me. I was really busy with a lot of work at campus and preparing for exam at the same time. At first everything sounded like crazy and almost impossible to handle. But hey, i did it! Campus work, tuitions, revisions, sports. :) Well done, girl!

I haven't really spent time dating God lately. I'm getting demotivated. Well, it's time to get back on track! I'm really praying for a spiritual partner whom i could discuss the Bible with, talk about God, serve God, share God's wondrous work... Or sometimes we could even make trips just to find different places where we could sit down, talk, play songs, sing about God's love. I really want to grow in Christ.

Just few days ago, Rev Augustine passed me a book. The title is "I Kissed Dating Goodbye". I was rather shocked looking at the title. Why that book? We talked awhile and he said he wanted to help me in finding the Mr Right whom God has prepared for me. He hopes the book can be a guide for me to find the right one. And this really amazed me, i was praying to God that i want to start a relationship right from the start. Well, just look at what God has already done for me! I don't know who God has prepared, but i do want to prepare myself and be the right girl for him. :) Rev Augustine suggested for me to list down the characteristics i want in my Mr Right and pray over it. I remember i wrote down 30 criteria last time, i'm gonna dig them out. The book is in Chinese, i don't really read Chinese book nowadays so i think i will go get the English version sometime soon.

I already have plans for my holidays! I have them planned long before today. This holiday will be packed with giving tuition and tennis trainings. The tennis tournament will be on 22nd June, right after the holidays, and exactly one month from now! Oh, and i also wanna do more reading! I haven't been able to pick up a book, and enjoy reading it. I miss reading good books and staying up all night just to finish it or...staying up all night crying! Yes, i can get very emotional with wonderful stories.

I need to work extra hard this holiday to earn more money. Uncle Pajero was badly injured the other day because i knocked a big school bus. My mind was so unfocused that time, thinking of all the work i need to do and was doing my planning in my mind. Yeah, that is the bad thing about multi-tasking! I actually cried that day because i thought i would lose Uncle Pajero. He was sent to the workshop and he came home today! He has some ugly marks all over, but i was just so glad and pleased he is back home again. :) I will drive very careful next time. I will always leave home early so i won't make him speed on the road. He is getting old, i shall take care of him.

Basically, that's the update for now. :)
Thank God for a special month. Thank God for His protection. Thank God for His guidance throughout this month. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment