Used to have one true love....
Agnes and violin...
As time goes by, i started to grow interest in other things. I wanted to achieve more.
Piano, guitar, ukulele, flute...
lots and lots...
Sometimes i wonder, am i talented enough to learn all? Cuz i really hope i could. I enjoy the joy different kinds of musical instruments brought me. However, am i too ambitious? Am i too distracted and hence fail to focus on just one thing?
Tonight, i realized that i am far from good in playing piano, which i claimed as my forte. :( Perhaps, i have abandoned it for a long time, the feelings faded a bit. After the practice just now, i feel that the skill and knowledge i have for piano is just the surface level. There's still lots of things i haven't mastered. Feel rather ashamed in front of others. =/ and a little stressed.
They are good.
I feel like it's back to the first time when i wanted to play piano. It's when i saw people could play so well, and i wished i could play like them too. I wondered since young, why didn't my parents send me fr violin class or piano class... But i believe it's not to late to begin again now, is it?
During this year end's long holiday,
i have decided to do something...for my dreams. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment