Saturday, October 15, 2011

Hello October!

Hello October, it has been a while!!! I've never expected i would abandon the blog this long. I thought of recording down every life's wonderful, or sad happenings. At least there is something for me to read on my life. Or at least i could inspire people through my life. But, really terribly sorry. I was so busy with things. :(

Anyway, gonna poof again.


Before that, i want to say this:

I really thank God for all the things i have received so freely for Him, and all the times He has forgiven me. :) The awesome friends and people He put into my life. They way He makes people connected to one another - through family, siblings, friendship, bananaboat *wink to my banana partner*, special relationship, special friends... and all. :) God is indeed good. He has His plans.

Keep trusting God!

No comments:

Post a Comment