China trip. I haven't had the time to update on what's happened there and everything which i thought of and learnt there. However, the most important thing which i've learnt is the importance of family. All the things there could be great, but without family, it's really not much fun. Thank God for the snow, at least i've seen it. (traded it by getting a mild frostbite :p) Snow was exactly like the blended ice you get when you order for ABC. Hahaha. It felt good too when you got hit by an ice ball! I got to meet many new friends, many teachers. It's um, 60% enjoyable. HAHA! I really hope that this would be the last time i went to China. I really don't like it there, Kuching is the best! :)
Coming back home. Well, catching up with meet ups most of the time. I'm also trying to play as much tennis as possible. My love! :D I spent my Christmas at the beach together with my family, went swimming to burn the fat i gained while i was in China (winter + food + NO exercise). Finally i got to play tennis with daddy! It was a very good training and i really enjoyed it! However, dad's foot was hurt while playing with me. =/
2010 wasn't really a very happy and good year. Of course, it's not that bad too cuz indeed i learnt a lot of things. I went through many painful lessons in life, but those are what made us grow and mature. However, 2011 will be a better year, i'm sure! I finished my 1.5 years of Foundation year, embarking on my first degree year next year. The timetable for next year is quite free, so it means i could search for a part time job! I wanna save as much money as possible.
I can't wait to dive into the hectic school life again. But for next year, it would be slightly different, cuz i might have jobs to go for after/before lectures and more TENNIS! Yay! It gives me the happy feeling when i know that all my tennis buddies are coming back! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment