Sunday, August 15, 2010

Hold my hand.

*sigh*

i don't know why, but it doesn't seem easy.

Recently i find it really tiring and difficult to serve God. I don't have the time, i don't have the energy. I'm not sure if i should take a break from everything, and i meant everything. But i am not too if it's the right choice to do.

I reached home later than midnight today after attending a Church meeting which ended at midnight. I grabbed some Chipsmore once i reached home, was having gastric attack. Then i went upstairs to my room, mom opened her room door, 'Oh, you're back dy. You jut got home?' I nodded, 'Yeah, a while ago. [pause] You know what, i sometimes feel really tired serving God.' But the door was closed dy, i guess she was tired, just came out to check if i was home. She closed the door after asking.

I want to sing songs to You, Lord. I still want to sing songs of praises to you even though i am busy. This is something i want to give You. This is something i want to do for You. This is something i want You to hear. However, my hectic schedule is really gonna wear me out soon.

But still, if i were to take this challenge. Please, i would request just one tiny thing: hold my hand. :)

I'm tired.
But i will come to You
and You would give me rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment