Okay, hmmm. Wednesday - I went back to school. I had lost the courage to step back to school ever since i left all of a sudden. I couldn't believe i left. I thought i would just leave them for one week, after that one week, i would be back. Back to where i want to be, where i think i belong. I went with Niraaj. Standing in front of the prefectorial notice board, i couldnt help having thoughts filling my mind. This is the place i missed. Really, though school changed a lot. Every corner of the school reminds me of all the wonderful memories in school. I wanted to cry, but i think that's a stupid thing to do. Saw a few teachers walking past, but didnt dare to greet them. I was filled with fear. Finally my teacher saw me and walked towards me, "How are you?" I forced out a smile and nodded. "Fine." Teacher, "I heard that you are studying in maktab now. Why would you go? I mean, you've got good results, i'm sure you can cope in form 6 ba. You're not like my other students wor. I think you can do well in form 6 leh. Becoming teacher is not good ah." i bit my lip, not knowing what to say. This is what i fear. I was stirred.
We waited until it's recess time, then Niraaj and i went visiting our friends. I didn't believe i was the one visiting my friends. It didn't feel good. First we went to look for Andy, but he wasn't in class, wait. He dint even go to school that day. Then went up to L6S1 to visit my ex-classmates, and my ex-neighbour. Okay, i seriously hate the word "ex-". Had a short chat with Brendan them. Soon recess was over and they had BIO, so we left. I miss the word 'recess'. Different thoughts and feelings filled me up again.
We went to Swinburne after picking up Andy. The three of us walked in Swinburne like the students over there. Quite cool. And i got to have the chance to feel how a college life is. Everyone is wearing casual, groups of people walking together to their next class, people sitting on the grass - all i wanted to feel! We met up with Evan, Ruby and Jane. And i met Ah Wei too, studying in library oh. Rajin betul. haha. We went to the Spring after that but too bad Evan didnt get to join. In the spring, nothing to do except eat, walk, walk and walk. After lunch at Food Court, the girls went for window shopping. Poor Niraaj and Andy followed here and there until they were tired. They sat at somewhere under the escalator but the girls walked past without spotting them! Niraaj sighed and said that we were really enjoying ourselves till we couldnt see them. LOL! "It's a good practice for us as we will be doing this in the future." ngahaha. You got that right!
Thursday - i met up with my ex-classmates right after my class. Or perhaps i should call it the ex-gang. Brendan, BH them (all guys) and I (a girl). hehe. We had lunch in Saberkas, had a great time that afternoon. Thanks, guys! BH, this is taken in your car!! :p
That evening, i finished my last last LAST assignments. YAY! I was doing the designs for newsletter. No more assignments for this sem. Gosh, i really hate assignments. Not because it's a lot, too difficult, involves tedious process...blah! It's because it is not practical at all. How well can it judge, assess and evaluate a student? That night, (a night to celebrate?) the whole class went to Hartz Chicken. Guess who i saw there? Ah Siang! LOL. Actually the girls and i planned to go Kado. What to do? This week then! ;)
Saturday - did nothing much. Morning, was having a great date with my piano. I am learning a new song now. Clementine. LOL, feminine of my brother. xD Clement, Clementine. hehe. It's a beautiful song. Really enjoy myself playing it. And i am also learning "Do You" by Yiruma. Gosh, another lovely song, it's very soothing. Afternoon, working. Night, youth.
Sunday - woke up to the chirping sounds of birds. It's a beautiful morning! :) After church we went to grandma's place and brought her out for lunch. Before we left, my uncle told me some of the teachers in school said it's really sad cuz i left. Cuz i wasn't like other Straight A's students. Sighh. I was stirred, again. Well, i believe i could do it too but. i dunno. i'll just have to carry on with my life like this until. until...actually, i dunno until when too.
I had laksa for lunch, cuz couldnt find anything else to eat. :( After that went to Boulevard. Gracie and I went straight to Popular, we both love books. :) Gracie was sitting on the floor reading story books while i was browsing through racks and racks of novels. In the end, couldn't resist the temptation so i bought 3 which cost me, um..RM180+ i think. Bought Cecelia Ahern's The Gift, have a little faith by Mitch Albom, The Time Traveller's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger. :D I had an impulse to buy books. Actually i saw another edition of The Gift, at a cheaper price too. But i wanted it in the silver design, so i didnt even tell daddy. =X Just for the design, it cost me another RM30+. Wanted to buy more, but dad doesn't allow. :( So, i still have a few in my book list.
1) Things I Want My Daughters to Know.
2) The Boy in the Stripped Pajamas
3) The Joy Luck Club
4) Starting Over
5) To Kill a Mocking Bird
Hmm, there are some other books in my list, but cant recall any at the moment. Oh yea, just well, in case anyone of you wants to buy me those books, (who knows, haha) let me know yea, so that i wont be buying them. :) hehe. When i reached home, i happily showed my sis those new books. And she told me she has for one more day and the five people you meet in heaven, both by Mitch Albom. I want i want i want! :)
Oh ya, after buying my books, we went to the fourth floor. I didnt know such place existed! It's a fun place.
They are cute, aren't they? :)
You see, i'm really very into home designs. Yeah, one my my dreams is to design a very homely, comfortable, stylish home. :) Bring me to places like this and i can really tell you lots and lots of home designs. I just simply love it. :)
Some pictures from last week...
power puff girls.Actually, i want to post another entry on something which stirs me a lot recently. Perhaps tonight, or tomorrow. or when i am free lah.
feeling...feeling.
complicated.
complicated.
No comments:
Post a Comment